Personal Data Protection Policy, Consent and Information of the Petrotec Group
A. Personal data Processing. Consent and Information
With the purpose of a timely consideration of your curriculum vitae in selection procedures, we intend to process your personal data, for which your consent is required. This consent must be expressly given through the selection of the authorization box for use and treatment, below the application form. You may at any time withdraw such consent, in which case the treatment carried out until the moment you do so is not compromised and will cease to be lawful only after withdrawal of consent.
1. Controller: Petrotec – Sociedade Gestora de Participações Sociais, S.A, NIF 502817844, email@example.com
2. Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Purpose for the process: procedure (s) for selection of candidates for human resources recruitment process
4. The Data Subject is not obliged, in particular by law or contract, to provide the personal data communicated and collected. The non-delivery may only influence not being considered in the selection procedure for recruitment of human resources.
5. Data Recipients: Petrotec - Sociedade Gestora de Participações Sociais, S.A., as well as all companies that are in a coalition relationship with it (Petrotec Group).
6. Data Retention Term: 2 years
7. Personal Data Subject rights:
7.1. To the Controller:
7.1.1. Request access to his concerning personal data, as well as his rectification, erasure or limitation for processing.
7.1.2. Oppose to his data processing, as well as receive his concerning personal data in a structured format (right of data portability).
7.2. Submit a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office.